We just stayed here for our fifth year the place is constantly being renovated but in a good way. The resort has small cottages with a full kitchen, living area and spacious bedroom. Ours also has an outside shower which is nice for our dive gear. There is a pool overlooking green cay island and the outer coast of Christiansted. The bar onsite was closed for the month ( not that uncommon this time of year ). We have eaten there before and the menu is awesome with daily specials. The beach is quiet as well, it is just a few steps from the restaurant and the pool. The water is usually calm enough for a kayak around or even paddle boarding. The resort is never full and it never is crowded which my wife and I enjoy. Also there are no peddlers bothering you to buy trinkets. Just sun and sand. The resort is just outside Christiansted and 45 minutes from frederiksted.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.