I spent 10 nights on business in July and will spend more in the coming months. For my needs the facility was excellent. I was not in one of the renovated cottages (apparently they are all on the list to be done), but it was functional, comfortable and began to feel like home. The wifi kept me in touch with home and I spent several afternoons/evenings getting ahead my tasks.
The quality and friendliness of the staff is tops on my list on an island that really hasn't figured out the hospitality part of "hospitatlity industry." The management was great, Carmen at the front desk was super, Natalie at Mahi's (a great place to eat) always had a smile and Jerrod in maintenance not only addressed my one concern immediately, he also introduced me to "canapes", a fruit that grows on many of the trees.
My cottage was more in the "garden" area and not on the beach, but it reminded me of a cross between a "summer camp" and a beach vacation....something for everybody. Can't wait to take my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands