Beach is among the best of all of the resorts. The entire staff is great! Very laid back atmosphere. The beach bar, Mahi really needs some updating, but is lots of fun! GREAT bartenders, especially Will. Most important for people with allergies I would recommend another destination entirely. The bugs, (hopefully sand fleas and not bedbugs) are really serious for those who are allergic to them. I wore insect repellant the whole time and came home with bites everywhere. My husband has none! Tomorrow I head to the doc to see what it is. As good as the food is - "Cheeseburger in Paradise" restaurant is infested! - not a resort restaurant, but a nearby one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands