first of all, you get what you pay for.....
we booked from cheapcarriebean.com and it was very cheap($500 including air + 5 nights)
Good: Cheap, very cheap, people are nice and that's about it.
1. don't expect a hotel, it's just a bunch of bungalows, no wifi in room, no nice lobby
2. some of the rooms are updated (but still looks bad), some other rooms just remind me horror movies....
3. bugs, they are small and they can run through your screen of the door/window, they bite hard, and it's itchy as hell, through the 5 days, I have 105 bites (yes, my wife counted for me, and she got 50+). I guess it's not a hotel thing, it's everywhere on this island, maybe it's a season thing....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea Chenay Bay Beach Resort is only 3 miles from Christiansted. Guests revel in the privacy of their West Indian style cottages with kitchenettes and front porch. Amenities include an outdoor infinity edged pool, hot tub, tennis courts, and direct beach access. Savor the flavors of the Caribbean, enjoy tropical drinks at Mahi’s beachfront restaurant, and bar at Chenay Bay Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chenay Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chenay Bay Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Chenay Bay Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands