Giving this place an amazing thumbs up!!!
Just spent 5 days here and had a fantastic time. The room was clean and pretty (Thank you Arthur and Mamma J!) and the ocean was right outside our patio!.
But what made it comfortable was the staff. We felt at home. From our servers (especially the 4 brothers and sweet server who I didn't catch his name) who kept us in stitches and treated us well to Mitch who told us of events and the in's and out's of hotel to our room attendant Arthur who kept us taken care of to the front desk girls who always had a smile and made sure we knew what we were doing.
The Island was beautiful and our hotel was amazing.
THANK YOU!!!!!! We'll tell everyone we know to stay here. You won't regret it.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel Christiansted
- Palms At Pelican Cove Christiansted
- Palms Pelican Cove
- Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. There is swimming in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. We provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. Our freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. We have a tennis court and complimentary gear. There are many hiking trails on the island and we regularly make excursions with guests. There are 40 spacious rooms at the hotel, and all offer panoramic oceanfront views from expansive terraces. All rooms are air conditioned, and are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee maker. The Palms Restaurant is located on property and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mahogany Bar is located beachside, serves up wonderful beverages, and has a late night bar menu. The front desk is open 24/7 and security is provided around the clock. Wireless internet access is complimentary. The Palms won the 2010 Best Beach Resort and Best Hotel on St. Croix as voted by readers of the Virgin Islands Daily News. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Palms at Pelican Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.