We just returned from a week stay at the palms Nov 10th to 17th. This was our third stay at the Palms in 4 years and it seems to just keep getting better with time. Our room was clean, comfortable beds, and what you would expect for a beachside resort. Liked the convienence of the remote controlled AC unit in the room along with mini fridge and microwave. Staff were very friendly and accomadating. Mama G (housekeeping) always checked in with us every time we ran into her inquiring about our room and if we needed anything. Access to washer/dryer and the ice machine worked well.
We ate most of our meals at the restaurant and received very good service regardless of how busy they were (which was often so be prepared). Highly recommend Friday Lobster night and not to miss their Monday "Caribbean Night" with the firedancing ladies and Mooko Jumbi stilt walkers. Very entertaining. Other nights they seemed to always have live singers serenading through the dinner service. Excellent ambiance. Food was great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. There is swimming in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. We provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. Our freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. We have a tennis court and complimentary gear. There are many hiking trails on the island and we regularly make excursions with guests. There are 40 spacious rooms at the hotel, and all offer panoramic oceanfront views from expansive terraces. All rooms are air conditioned, and are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee maker. The Palms Restaurant is located on property and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mahogany Bar is located beachside, serves up wonderful beverages, and has a late night bar menu. The front desk is open 24/7 and security is provided around the clock. Wireless internet access is complimentary. The Palms won the 2010 Best Beach Resort and Best Hotel on St. Croix as voted by readers of the Virgin Islands Daily News. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Palms at Pelican Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel Christiansted
- Palms At Pelican Cove Christiansted
- Palms Pelican Cove
- Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands