The Palms is an absolutely wonderful place to stay while in St. Croix! My wife and have moved to the island for work and checked into The Palms for a week while looking for a permanent home. We thought everything was fantastic. The staff was especially kind and helpful. Specifically, Mamma G and Rico were awesome! The owners (Chuck & Joyce) would often stop by for a quick chat to ensure everything was absolutely perfect. At one point we mentioned to Chuck a room concern and he immediately pulled out his I-phone to write it down and followed up immediately to permanently fix it.
The Palms is the perfect place to do everything! Among many excursion-al type opportunities a guest is complimented with here, one of our favorite was the snorkeling with a dedicated tour guide...did I mention this is free for guests!
The food at the restaurant was phenomenal! In fact, even though we have found a place to live, we intend to go back often to eat at the restaurant and drink at the bar. We have yet to eat at an equivalent tasting restaurant on-island.
We expect our family to come visit in the next couple of months and when they do, we will ensure they stay at The Palms at Pelican Cove!
We strongly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel Christiansted
- Palms At Pelican Cove Christiansted
- Palms Pelican Cove
- Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. There is swimming in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. We provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. Our freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. We have a tennis court and complimentary gear. There are many hiking trails on the island and we regularly make excursions with guests. There are 40 spacious rooms at the hotel, and all offer panoramic oceanfront views from expansive terraces. All rooms are air conditioned, and are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee maker. The Palms Restaurant is located on property and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mahogany Bar is located beachside, serves up wonderful beverages, and has a late night bar menu. The front desk is open 24/7 and security is provided around the clock. Wireless internet access is complimentary. The Palms won the 2010 Best Beach Resort and Best Hotel on St. Croix as voted by readers of the Virgin Islands Daily News. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Palms at Pelican Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.