My husband and I stayed 5 nights here. The room was basic and didn't really have a view but it was spacious and clean. Our A/C wasn't working right at first but they fixed it promptly. Having breakfast included was a huge plus- eating out in St. Croix gets very expensive fast!! Parking is street parking but we never had to park more than one (short) block away. All the Christiansted attractions were a quick walk away. Only real con was the pillows- super flat. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands