Enjoyed two nights at the hotel! After staying with a friend during the weekend we stayed here during the week so would be able to get along without a car. When we arrived at the hotel at 11am we asked if we could store our bags and explore the shops of downtown Christiansted. Michelle (who was very pleasant and very welcoming) at the front desk informed us that our room was ready and we could check in early. Nice treat but it was on tues morning, during a time when early check ins are usually more available. The room was perfect for our stay. We were not in it much but it had everything we required, cleanliness, nice turn down service and amenities. The other staff people were great! Lenny the bartender makes a mean rum punch and you really get a relaxed feeling from everyone. Location is perfect walking distance to anything in Christiansted and Gallows Bay. Pleasant stay all around. P.S. anyone traveling to St. Croix do not expect anything fast. The service is perfect and pleasant but no where on the island will find the super quick and dismissive service of the states. It embodied the perfect downtown Christiansted getaway and we will return!
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.