I had an excellent stay at the Company House Hotel. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating! The hotel is right next to an amazing coffee shop and is situated on a road with beautiful shops, a yoga center, and delicious food. Tavern 1844 had the BEST burger AND best veggie burger I have ever had, beware of the fries, they are addicting! The Company House Hotel is just one block away from the boardwalk and is a $2 ferry from Hotel on the Cay (pronounced KEY) if you're looking to lounge on the beach for the day. A trip to Fredriksted via taxi is $2.50 each way (do not let the locals con you into paying $20 each way because they will try to! REMEMBER: $2.50! EACH WAY) Fredriksted was rich with history and artwork, this is where the cruise ships dock so there is lots of excitement when they are there! The Company House Hotel was everything I was looking for in a hotel for my trip to St. Croix... PERFECT location if you choose not to rent a car (gas is very expensive there), SAFE, friendly, and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands