Outside, this hotel looks very tropical and when you enter the foyer is awesome, old style but very well maintained - but that is where it ended. We were sincerely disapppointed at the accommodations and the service. Apart from Renee at the front desk when we first arrived, everybody was inept and passed the buck about everything. Remote control didn't work and even after 5 days still got the run around. Towels on the other hand were a nightmare - we were allotted two bath towel, two hand towels and two face cloths. We didn't get any change in these even after telling the desk we hadn't got any, we had to go 'steal' them from the maids closet just so we could shower in the morning and the evening. Everything about this hotel accommodation was definitely below par. I am pretty easy pleased but this was awful. Apart from this our visit to St. Croix was AMAZING!!!! Highly recommend the destination but NOT this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands