From what I understand, the hotel is in need of renovations. I don't have any personal experiences to share. The private beach area is gorgeous and you can walk to the Palms along the sand nearby for dinner shows and upscale dining. Recently, Danny and Funboyz took over the bar and restaurant. The dinner menu is limited (maybe 6- 8 choices with a couple of daily specials?), but the two times I ate there, the tuna was delicious and my friends raved about their entrees as well. What I found odd is that wherever I dined, choices of salads and tropical fruits are missing from menus and grocery store shelves. Dinner will run about $20-30. I recommend the mahi fingers appetizer with the fresh potato chips and homemade tartar. Big enough for 2-3 to share. Yummy! No dessert menu though, again odd. Despite the low traffic in this restaurant, the food tasted fresh. Great location and beach feeling, but the few regular patrons are locals. Few tourists venture here. Most nights there were less than a dozen people, and only a few were diners; most who locals stopping in for drinks. It's a shame because the food is reasonable for the Caribbean and very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Beach Resort is a casual and comfortable oceanfront boutique hotel comprised of 38 beachfront rooms in 6 freestanding buildings, set among lush native foliage and sweeping palms. Located on secluded and picturesque Pelican Cove Beach, just 3 miles from quaint historic downtown Christiansted and tourist shopping and just 15 minutes from the island’s main airport.Property amenities at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Freshwater Swimming Pool, Complimentary Pool and Beach Chaise Lounges, Complimentary Pool and Beach Towels, Complimentary Snorkel Equipment, Complimentary Wireless Internet, Beach Hammocks, Beach Volleyball, Daily Maid Service, Lending Library, Free Parking, On-site SecurityGuest Rooms at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Terrace or Balcony with lounge furniture, Bathroom amenities (shampoos, lotions), Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee, creamer and sugar, Alarm Clock, Telephone (most rooms), Cable TV, and also include a Mini-Fridge.Hibiscus Beach Resort is located in Christiansted, St Croix, approximately 8 miles or 15 minutes from the island’s main airport, and approximately 3 miles from the old historic and tourist district of Christiansted. The North shore proximity of Hibiscus Beach Resort just minutes from both the airport and downtown Christiansted provide easy access to island destinations. The Eastern-facing direction of our property also affords stunning island and coastal views, as well as the near-constant Caribbean trade winds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hibiscus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscus Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Hotel Hibiscus Beach
- Hibiscus Beach Christiansted
- Hibiscus Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands