We'll we have just booked our trip (Rhonda n I ) for this spring break in March 2013 and I would like to make a good point for anyone who is reading these reviews. To start, I'm 33 and Rhonda is 32. I am graduating engineering school this May and Rhonda owns a vacation rental business here on the coast of Lake Michigan. We have a long history together and this is our first "real" vacation outside the states, so we are new to this.
We were originally going to book a cruise but it seems like a giant money pit with nothing but long lines and rush here rush there. So after weeks of searching we came across this resort and after initially reading some reviews we were just a little turned off by them. After a little thought though it was the negative reviews that actually helped us make our choice to come to this resort.
For starters Rhonda knows from running her vacation business just how picky some people can be and lets face it, for some it doesn't matter where their at, they're never happy.
We're not looking for 5 star either, we're looking for fun and this place sounds like it's right up our alley.. People complaining about late night noise from the bar, well stay home next time!!!! We don't need perfection to have fun, life's too short. Oh and tarps on the roof... We seen the pics, cry a little more poor babies!! lol
So we'll be there and will let ya know how it was. Oh, and in case you're looking to close that bar down with us on a couple of the nights.... or maybe more lol, we're going March 3rd through the 8th.. Be there or be square haha...
Jake and Rhonda
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscus Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Hibiscus Beach Hotel
- Hotel Hibiscus Beach
- Hibiscus Beach Christiansted
- Hibiscus Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Beach Resort is a casual and comfortable oceanfront boutique hotel comprised of 38 beachfront rooms in 6 freestanding buildings, set among lush native foliage and sweeping palms. Located on secluded and picturesque Pelican Cove Beach, just 3 miles from quaint historic downtown Christiansted and tourist shopping and just 15 minutes from the island’s main airport.Property amenities at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Freshwater Swimming Pool, Complimentary Pool and Beach Chaise Lounges, Complimentary Pool and Beach Towels, Complimentary Snorkel Equipment, Complimentary Wireless Internet, Beach Hammocks, Beach Volleyball, Daily Maid Service, Lending Library, Free Parking, On-site SecurityGuest Rooms at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Terrace or Balcony with lounge furniture, Bathroom amenities (shampoos, lotions), Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee, creamer and sugar, Alarm Clock, Telephone (most rooms), Cable TV, and also include a Mini-Fridge.Hibiscus Beach Resort is located in Christiansted, St Croix, approximately 8 miles or 15 minutes from the island’s main airport, and approximately 3 miles from the old historic and tourist district of Christiansted. The North shore proximity of Hibiscus Beach Resort just minutes from both the airport and downtown Christiansted provide easy access to island destinations. The Eastern-facing direction of our property also affords stunning island and coastal views, as well as the near-constant Caribbean trade winds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hibiscus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.