I am not over-exaggerating when I say that staying at the Hibiscus was the best vacation I've ever taken. From the minute you get there they treat you like they've known you forever and everything is so comfortable and relaxing. There is no time pressure, nothing to worry about, and just nice people and a friendly atmosphere. My boyfriend and I went at the beginning of November and the skies were sunny with 85 degree weather every day. Perfect.
We met most of the hotel staff the first night and stayed up hanging out with them late into the night every night after that. They even threw me a surprise birthday party that was AWESOME! The other guests and locals all celebrated with me! Nisha is the best party/event planner there is! (Thank you so much for the bracelet too!) and the night ended with great quesadilla's by Jack. Best Birthday Ever. On our last day we did Johnny's Island Adventure tour with Danny and John and it was hands down the best day of the trip. What's better than the most beautiful beach in the world and a couple glasses of rum punch?
Overall, it was honestly the best vacation and I do not have a single thing to complain about. If you are planning a trip to St.Croix you should ABSOLUTELY stay here. It is the perfect place to relax, immerse yourself in the island mentality and meet amazing people along the way.
Thank you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Beach Resort is a casual and comfortable oceanfront boutique hotel comprised of 38 beachfront rooms in 6 freestanding buildings, set among lush native foliage and sweeping palms. Located on secluded and picturesque Pelican Cove Beach, just 3 miles from quaint historic downtown Christiansted and tourist shopping and just 15 minutes from the island’s main airport.Property amenities at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Freshwater Swimming Pool, Complimentary Pool and Beach Chaise Lounges, Complimentary Pool and Beach Towels, Complimentary Snorkel Equipment, Complimentary Wireless Internet, Beach Hammocks, Beach Volleyball, Daily Maid Service, Lending Library, Free Parking, On-site SecurityGuest Rooms at Hibiscus Beach Resort include Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Terrace or Balcony with lounge furniture, Bathroom amenities (shampoos, lotions), Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee, creamer and sugar, Alarm Clock, Telephone (most rooms), Cable TV, and also include a Mini-Fridge.Hibiscus Beach Resort is located in Christiansted, St Croix, approximately 8 miles or 15 minutes from the island’s main airport, and approximately 3 miles from the old historic and tourist district of Christiansted. The North shore proximity of Hibiscus Beach Resort just minutes from both the airport and downtown Christiansted provide easy access to island destinations. The Eastern-facing direction of our property also affords stunning island and coastal views, as well as the near-constant Caribbean trade winds. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscus Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Hotel Hibiscus Beach
- Hibiscus Beach Christiansted
- Hibiscus Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands