Divi Carina Bay is a very welcoming relaxing place to unwind and relax. It IS at the end of the road, and on the other side of the island from Fredricksted, and a bit of a drive from Christiansted. That being said, it is a small island, and you can rent a car or take a cab or a a shuttle to get to anywhere you want to go. We rented a car, but only used it two days. We took an island tour--which was great--right from the hotel. At Divi, all of the staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was good,& the beach perfect. It was a totally relaxing week, which was just was we needed.There is putt putt golf across the street, and the casino across the street too.(We didn"t go to the latter, preferring reading and relaxing by the beach to gambling) Would I go again--yes I would. I would just take a cab from the airport and rent a car for a day or two from the hotel though. You leave thoroughly relaxed and feeling as if you are leaving friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands