The resort staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The resort is on the east end of the island and it is a $12 per person cab ride to get to the nearest city. If you go on a tour of the island, use Sweeney's tours. Have Sweeney stop at the Domino Club and watch the pigs drink beer. Best laugh for a buck. Snorkeling is great, get an excursion to Buck island. We went to the casino one night, it was OK.( We are not big gamblers). The bar poured good drinks and served some bar food for lunch. We went in November and there were not very many guests, some people staying there went to workshops at the University and we hardly ever saw them. The resort was well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands