If you typically travel in the islands, you will be disappointed. Staff would consistently give conflicting info when we asked questions. I don't think anyone at the resort has any experience in the hospitality industry! They were very nice but not at all accommodating. Resort is clean but very remote. Beach is like your own private island. Pool is small and was crowded with kids. Entertainment every night was nice. Most fun was when we left resort. If you are ok with a beach chair and book for your entire vacation, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands