Our first time in St. Croix was a winner. The water was warm, clear, and very blue. We are water enthusiasts, so the water is our focus. Lots of snorkeling right off of the resort's beach. Lots of sea life. People were very friendly and helpful. Front desk staff could not do enough to help you. I love my new nickname "Danish". :) Sean and Robert were wonderful at the activities shack and miniature golf. Loved the Mahi wraps and coconut shrimp. The many flavors of rum weren't bad either. Thank you to Chrys for the lengthly description as to flavors and favorite drinks made from them. Cane Bay and Buck Island are truly worth a visit. Would surely like to return for another stay. Maybe longer next time. Thank you to all of the staff at Divi Carina Bay Resort. Loved your "island time".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands