We arrived at the Divi quite concerned by some of the reviews listed here. When we arrived, we were promptly greeted and given a good rundown of what to expect and what was available to be done. NO SALES PITCH!!! We were directed to our room, and when you opened the door you could smell a light odor of bleach. The tile floors are mopped daily and bleached clean, my wife even felt comfortable walking in the room barefooted. I won't bog down with details, but the Night Manager made our stay fantastic. She pays close attention to the guests and goes out of her way to make things special. The food was good, better than a lot of meals I have paid plenty for, but a little limited in selection. I will admit I would rather a smaller selection that is cooked well than a large selection that is horrible. Of all the employees there I only found one that was off putting, and he is only there for breakfast so we avoided him most of the time. Oh, don't miss the pizza place! You are on the far side of the island, so a car is not a bad idea if you want to do some exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com and Venere so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands