Our situation was a little different. My family was all to arrive to the Divi on October 31st. Well Hurricane Sandy had other plans. We had our wedding planned for November 2nd at the Divi and well with the hurricane everything needed to be changed. I have to say that the staff was so accomondating with making all the changes for us. We ended up changing the wedding to November 5th.
We arrived to St. Croix on the 3rd and the transportation was there on time to take us to the resort. Once we arrived to the Divi the staff already knew who we were. We had alot of conversations with the manager Ann and we were happy to finally meet her. She is such a nice person. The front desk staff was very nice and also very helpful with everything.
The rooms were very clean and and we never had to worry about them being cleaned. There were even days that we didn't want to be disturbed and the staff would come back later in the day. They would still clean the room once we took the sign off the door no matter what time of day it was.
Saturday night (our first night) the pig roast was very good. All the food during the week of us staying there was very good. I'm a very picky eater but I found that all the food was so delicious and I was willing to try everything they had. My kids really enjoyed the food and if you are to stay here make sure that you do the all inclusive. My kids ate non-stop the entire time that we were there. The drinks at the bar were sooooo good and one was even named after my younger son Donte'. He was so excited about having a drink named after him. I have to say that all of the staff made us feel so welcomed and we ended up having a good relationship by the time that we left. The bartenders (Krys, Scott and Curt were the friendliest people I have ever met). We had a lot of good times there and my boys really took a liking to Krys.
Well the day of our wedding......yes!!! Bernadette did a fabulous job with setting up the beach. It was beautiful!!!! Thank you Bernadette!!! You are the greatest! The weather was beautiful and everything went better than expected. Patty did a good job with getting everything that we had discussed for so many months before the wedding. Everything thing that I wanted was there and even things that I sent over for our wedding was set up wonderfully.
We did have one situation happen from the wedding and it took time to get it resolved but the manager Troy took care of all our needs and made sure that things were resolved.
All in all I have to say that we all had a fantastic time staying at the Divi. There are plenty of activities to do while staying there. You have miniture golfing, snorkeling, the casino, fitness room and so many other things to do.
We are all looking forward to returning hopefully next year for our 1 year anniversary. There were 9 of us that stayed at the Divi this year and next we hope to have even more staying there. I look forward to seeing everyone again!!!
Divi "Thank You" for everything. Making our wedding very memorable and the vacation stay enjoyable "Thank You".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands