By far the nicest resort on the island with the most amenities and possibly the best employees. They have everything except SCUBA diving at this resort. It's the only one on the windward side of the island which means the constant breeze keeps it more comfortable than the west end and inland locations and reduces the number of biting insects considerably. Sean at the water sports shack gives great snorkel tours and advice and will teach you SUP board, kayaking, etc. Scott and Curt at the bars will tailor make you the best cocktails/drinks or just ask them for a "frozen mango something" and they'll fill in the details. Wanda at the front desk was a wealth of friendly information about the island with a great sense of humor. If EC (not sure how to spell her name) stops by your dinner table make sure to ask about her phobia of the local island crabs. And ask Marlon in the restaurant about having to purchase a comforter when he moved to this island which has a much cooler climate (maybe it gets down to the mid 70's at night) than his home island. I also have to mention Edmond who was just an all around employee and Dave at the pizza shop who tailor makes gourmet pizzas. Delicious! For the employees who's names I didn't get, including the very friendly and professional housekeepers and wait staff I have only praise to give. There were times when they were slammed with customers and short staffed and service may have been slightly slower than the day before, but never to the level of unacceptable and who cares when you're on island time. SCUBA divers, don't believe the hype from the Cane Bay dive shop by the pool. All their actual SCUBA diving happens over a 45 minute drive away from this resort on the other side of the island which they fail to tell you until you tell them you are already certified. They'll take non-divers into the max 7-foot deep pool with SCUBA gear to try to interest them into spending more money on this sport but don't believe them when they tell you there's actual SCUBA diving at this place.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.