I've been going to Sugar Beach for 10 years now and enjoy it a great deal. Very quiet and laid back, with friendly staff and easy access to Christiansted. The sand is a little pebbly but still very nice, and access to the water and reef is superb. I've stayed in different units (2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom): the quality of each unit varies but most are well-maintained and very comfortable. The only one I'd recommend avoiding is 106 because clearly the owners don't care about it anymore and have not updated it in forever. The pool is excellent, as is the clubhouse and patio. Overall, a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach is a condominium resort on St. Croix, USIV with studio, one, two, three and four bedroom units - all directly on the beach! We welcome you to stay in your own private condo - complete with balconies, fans, air conditioning, beautiful furnishings, and your very own kitchen. The resort also offers complementary WiFi in all condos, 2 tennis courts, hammocks and lounge chairs on the beach plus kayaks and Zayaks (glass bottom snorkel sleds). Sugar Beach is ideal for Active Travelers looking for accommodations in the middle of the action with a "home" base to come back to at the end of the day. The choices of island activities are endless - days can be filled with diving and snorkeling, kayaking, nature hiking, horseback riding, golfing, sailing, jeep tours through the rain forest and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Condominiums Hotel St. Croix
- Sugar Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands