We were there Thanksgiving week 2012. It was very quiet and we nearly had the beach and pool to ourselves most days. The views are spectacular. The unit has everything you need, even the little things like aluminum foil, saran wrap, or laundry detergent, when you only need alittle bit. My husband loved watching football on the big screen TV. The employees at the condo are all very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay at Theater on the Beach and hope to be back again sometime soon. We enjoyed golfing especially at Carambola golf course and seeing the huge iguana and our snorkel trip to Buck Island. It was very close to be able to run into town for shopping or eating at the Waterfront restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach is a condominium resort on St. Croix, USIV with studio, one, two, three and four bedroom units - all directly on the beach! We welcome you to stay in your own private condo - complete with balconies, fans, air conditioning, beautiful furnishings, and your very own kitchen. The resort also offers complementary WiFi in all condos, 2 tennis courts, hammocks and lounge chairs on the beach plus kayaks and Zayaks (glass bottom snorkel sleds). Sugar Beach is ideal for Active Travelers looking for accommodations in the middle of the action with a "home" base to come back to at the end of the day. The choices of island activities are endless - days can be filled with diving and snorkeling, kayaking, nature hiking, horseback riding, golfing, sailing, jeep tours through the rain forest and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Condominiums Hotel St. Croix
- Sugar Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands