This was our second stay at The Buccaneer. Rooms are luxurious, beautiful, perfectly clean, and well serviced. St. Croix's only first-class golf course is just outside the door. Dive shops and dive dock are 5 minutes away by taxi or rental car. The entire property is just one gorgeous view after another. Their December 6-21 room sale is a screaming deal. Good free Wi-Fi in the room and the Great House.
The breakfast package is a good deal-- hot and cold buffet plus items ordered from kitchen. For dinner, we enjoyed sampling the many excellent restaurants around the island.
St. Croix drives on the left, but cars are U.S.-style left-hand drive. Takes a little getting used to, but speed limits are low on most roads so it wasn't too hard. We brought our Garmin GPS from the United States, and it was extremely helpful.
AT&T Wireless service is excellent over the whole island, and service is billed the same as in the continental U.S.
- Also Known As:
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix Hotel Christiansted
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix Hotel
- Buccaneer St Croix Christiansted
- The Buccaneer St Croix
- Buccaneer St Croix
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Preferred Hotels, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Buccaneer -- St Croix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.