I was lucky enough to spend 5 days at The Buccaneer on St. Croix. What I really liked about St. Croix was that it was not real crowded like some of the other islands. Not sure why that is but I liked it. This hotel while older is very nice. The staff was friendly. My room was right on the little beach ( there are 2) I was steps from one of the pools. The room was quite large with a great patio to watch the sun set. If you are looking for a quite out of the way romantic spot, this might be the place for you. But if you want the Fairmont or St. Regis, then go to St Thomas. Go to town for dinner, beach bar is great.
- Also Known As:
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix Hotel Christiansted
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix Hotel
- Buccaneer St Croix Christiansted
- The Buccaneer St Croix
- Buccaneer St Croix
- The Buccaneer -- St Croix St. Croix/Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Buccaneer -- St Croix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.