“GREAT DIVE EXPERIENCE! 12/12/13” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.

St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.
1104 Strand Street, Suite 14, Christiansted 00820, St. Croix
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
portland, or
“GREAT DIVE EXPERIENCE! 12/12/13”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

St. Croix Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA) gave me a set of dives I won't soon forget. They were great!! From the first call to arrange three dives, for the one day I had available while down on business, throughout the day I dove, the experience provided was first rate. I did two morning dives on the reef located on the outer edge of Christiansted Harbor. Both were great. Water temp and vis were a true pleasure. John G. the dive master did a great job and the boat captain was great too. Gear was rigged for every dive and ready to go. True professionals. I did a night dive as well off Fredricksted Pier. I met dive master Mike V. there. He was great as well. Be sure to ask specifically where to park. It was a bit confusing. Night dive was a blast and Mike and John both pointed out a ton of stuff on both dives. Ed Buckley the owner was fantastic as well when I needed to get my dives logged but had forgotten while I was there. Ed let me send him pages from my book and got it taken care of immediately. Would definitely go with these guys again next time I'm in STX!

Pat E.

Visited December 2013
stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Pat thank you for diving with us and for writing this great review of our services. John and Mike (Divemasters) both had a great time diving with you, especially on the Frederiksted Pier. We feel like a night dive on the pier is one of the top 10 dives on the planet. You said you would dive with us again the next time you're on St. Croix, we just hope that's soon!

Dayton, Ohio
“A Fist Class Dive Experience, From Start to Finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The St. Croix Ultimate Blue Water Adventures (SCUBA) is a first class dive experience, from start to finish. From the time I and my three sons arrived at the shop for our first day's dive excursion, they treated us like royalty. All of our equipment was taken to the boat, and our scuba gear fully rigged for the first dive. This was also true for each and every dive we made. That is a huge plus in my book. The shop staff and boat crew were extremely friendly and professional, processing our c-card paperwork quickly and explaining full dive trip completely.

The diving itself was very good, on par with Grand Cayman and Cozumel, MX. We dove on three separate days, at different sites each day. Spectacular. On one day, our first of a scheduled two-tank dive was cut short by lightning, finishing us for the day. Since we could not make it up, they gladly compensated us with equivalently-priced merchandise from the shop. Very classy and professional.

I will definitely be returning again, and I highly recommend SCUBA to anyone traveling to St. Croix to dive in search of a first-class experience!

Visited December 2013
Patrick thank you so much for choosing SCUBA to provide diving for you and your family and for writing such a great review of our services. You and your sons were a blast to dive with and to hear that you felt that the diving here on St. Croix is on par with many of the other better known dive destinations just validates what we've known for years. Thanks again and we hope you'll all be able to get back here again soon.
Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Captin Ed Married us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We did not use the dive shop for the diving experience. The shop does have neat stuff though. We used Captain Ed's other talent, he married us on a beach of our choice. He made it very wonderful and Molly his wife and staff are great help too.

Visited November 2013
Barbara while I'm sorry you weren't able to dive with us it was an honor to be able to officiate your wedding. I especially liked that we were able to time pronouncing you husband and wife to 2:15pm on the 12th of November.......11/12/13 at 14:15 That was pretty cool. Thank you again for choosing me.

(For others reading this, I perform weddings as an ordained minister not because of being a Captain)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Folks To Dive With”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

If you're looking to improve your skills, this is the place. Earned my Advanced Open-Water Certification through St. Croix SCUBA last week; learned a lot and had a great time along the way. Cool people, good gear and a friendly shop. Check it out!

Visited December 2013
Phil congratulations on becoming an Advanced Openwater diver with us last month while you were visiting St. Croix. Isn't that course great? 5 dives with a variety of subjects including Deep, Night, and Navigation. It's the perfect way to further your diving education and make you even more comfortable in the water. We hope you'll be back soon for more diving and maybe try a Specialty course this time.
Park Ridge, Illinois
“Great Dive Shop in St Croix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Just dove with SCUBA last week and I cannot say enough nice things about this operation. It was the 10 year old daughters first open water ocean dives and the patience and professionalism exhibited by ET (?) with all my kids (I had 10, 12 and 15 yr old girls all diving with me) was beyond exceptional. All this on top of the fact that the boat that day had 13 divers on board!! ET took special measures to assist my daughter when she was having a mask issue and hung around with my 10 and 12 year old on both dives to make sure they were comfortable and enjoying the dives (which they did!). First impressions in diving make can make or break a young persons interest and ET (and all the boat staff)'s kindness and attention certainly cemented my youngest daughter's interest (we went on to do 6 more dives on our cruise and she was thoroughly engaged the whole time!).

We came from the cruise ship across the island and everything worked out perfectly..shuttle ($12 a person R/T) left promptly and was there to pick us up after our two dives. So if you are thinking of diving from a cruise ship I would highly recommend using SCUBA...

Visited November 2013
Alan thank you for diving with us during your cruise ship stopover on St. Croix. ET is a great Instructor and we're delighted that you and your girls enjoyed diving with her. Her enthusiasm for diving is very infectious.

Now that you've done two dives on St. Croix (from a cruise ship) come on back with your girls and enjoy an entire week and let us show you how much more we have to offer here.