“My first Scuba!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.

St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc.
1104 Strand Street, Suite 14, Christiansted 00820, St. Croix
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Rafael, California
“My first Scuba!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I was in St. Croix last week and decided to take a scuba lesson (for some crazy idea). I went to a local dive shop and was connected with an instructor (ET Baier), who took me out on my first dive. Ever! What an absolute blast. ET was a great instructor, from the intro, to the pool, and then on the boat. She was very patient and methodical in her approach. Which I really appreciated. I had a tiny bit of fear diving for the first time, but somehow her approach made it all very safe and fun. Kudos to her!

Eric Jorgenson, San Rafael, CA, USA

Visited November 2013
stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Eric, introducing visitors to the island to the wonderful underwater world surrounding St. Croix and the joys of scuba diving is one of our favorite things to do and E.T. is one of the best at it. We are very happy that she was able to provide you with an "absolute blast". Now we need you to come back and let us help you become a fully certified diver. Thank you so much for diving with us and for the great review.

south carolina
13 attraction reviews
“Very professional operation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I did three days of diving with this company and was very pleased with the service and professionalism of the staff. There are a lot of dive sites around the island and we had different dives each day. I had made a request to do a dive with swim throughs and got that at the Salt River canyon area. Although the visibility during my stay was not at all good I did get to see a lot of marine life. I was told that there had been a lot of rainy weather prior to my visit, which was the cause of the lack of very clear water. This diver is Stanton Allaben.

Visited November 2013
stcroixscuba, Owner at St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc., responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Stanton thank you for diving with us and writing the review. We're sorry the visibility wasn't crystal clear while you were here but we're glad you were still able to see lots of good marine life. When you first contacted us and mentioned that you'd like to dive "swim throughs" I knew that you would love the West Wall of Salt River Canyon. (It's one of my two favorite dives on the island). We're glad that you were able to experience it.
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Highly recommend SCUBA St Croix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

St Croix SCUBA

We had a great time thanks to Molly planning the week to get us to some awesome dive sites and your desk staff that greeted us every morning! Thanks to our captains Scott and Jeff, our guides during the week: Mike (who was also one heck of a driver), Clint ,John and Jeff who pointed out a lot of small stuff. An extra thanks to John for saving our parking spot in the mornings.

We really enjoyed your shop and highly recommend you and all your crew!

Andy & Cathy K

Visited September 2013
Andy and Cathy thank you for diving with us and taking the time to write a great review. We love helping guests plan their entire vacations on the island, not just the diving. Molly and I have both lived on the island for almost 30 years so we know it pretty well and are always delighted to help with information to make guests time here special. Thanks again.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Intro to scuba. 52 yo 28 yo. 17 yo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We went on intro to scuba, there were 4 of us which is a very safe number..The instructor was excellent, serious and fun at the same time. We did the two dives for 130.00. Which I highly recommend. we all loved it..The second dive was the best we followed the instructor who showed us some interesting and beautiful things....thank you. Scuba. You are the best. Susan, Aaron and Chelsea Hastings ....and yes I was a little anxious. But did I say we had a blast....

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your testament to what great family fun scuba diving can be. Thank you for trying our Discover Scuba Diving program when your cruise ship stopped on St. Croix last month. We love that we can take guests like you right off of the cruise ship Pier and show them the great reefs and shipwrecks just a few minutes away from the Pier, all without being jammed on the normal cruise tours. Hopefully we got you hooked on diving and we'll see you back here for a full certification course (you can do it in two days) soon.
Waitsburg, Washington
“Great diving - porpoises!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My partner Julie and I were in St Croix to dive and visit in July, 2013. The folks at SCUBA were wonderful, the diving was good to fabulous and Julie even had porpoises join her last dive for 20 minutes! Lovely town and Hotel Caravelle was perfect for our stay - good accommodation (not luxurious but had every expected amenity), good price, restaurant and bar downstairs on the boardwalk and the dive boat moored there. What more is there?

Visited July 2013
Anytime dolphins join you for a dive it's a very special day to be sure. Thank you for diving with us and for writing a great review. Let us know when you're on your way back and we'll order up dolphins again for you. (We should note that these are wild dolphins that just show up every now and then, not part of a caged dolphin thing).