“Good lunch stop” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Good lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good Greek food. Very Authentic, Gero was fabulous. Nice wait staff. Right on road but you should still give it try if in the mood for good Greek food

Visited January 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Shhhh....don't tell anyone about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Hoopah! Don't let the exterior decor fool you. This is our newest discovery on The STX Restaurant Tour and it is going to be a regular stop each year. The calamari appetizer is so good, I have stopped ordering it anywhere else in the world! No foolin'. And don't even get me started on the deserts. Pete is a master at preparing a truly authentic Greek repast.

Visited February 2012
Avon, Indiana, United States
“Best Home Made Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stopped to get directions and the owner told me about his home made ice cream. I bought a pint to take back to my condo and loved it. It was the best ice cream ever. I don't know the name but its his most popular and has walnuts.

Visited December 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Favorite Restaurant on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

A coworker took me to the pickled greek and I was hooked. The food is excellent, the service is great and the price was very reasonable. I was on the island for about two weeks and after my first visit to the restaurant, I would call ahead and order for pick up. Peter would have my food ready for me when I got there and always with a smile on face and welcoming me by name. If you get the chance to go, you must try everything, but his fries and ice cream are better than anything I have had state side.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
stcroix20
“wow $5.50 to split a sanwich!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Greek is a mainstay in St. Croix and would always get a 5 but on our last visit we were charged $5.50 to split our sandwich. That's crazy.

Visited December 2012
pickledgreek, Owner at Pickled Greek, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I'm sorry there must be a mistate. I do not charge to spilt any dish. Perhaps you sudstituted a greek salad? there is a charge to get a greek salad rather than the french fries or greek slaw which comes with the gyro. I wish you would have said something while here and I or myt staff would have explained the charge. Sorry again for the misunderstanding. Papi