“Needed a Coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Takeout
“Needed a Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Nice little Coffee Shop(rare) in downtown Christiansted on Company St. Fine coffee with a good breakfast or lunch to boot!

Visited May 2013

New York, NY
“Nice hang out and people watching spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had lunch and coffee here while watching the St Croix Ironman race. This place seems to get an expat local crowd and has a true community centered feel. It is located right in "downtown" Christianhed and is a great spot to refuel and regroup. The coffee is good, brownie quite yummy. I had a salad with chicken that was decent enough but a bit small for the price. There is a cute backyard area with tables and a front porch seating area that is very inviting.

Visited May 2013
Denton, Tx
“Nice little place for breakfast and lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Super friendly staff and pretty quick to get your food compared to other places on island. the coffee is rather strong and I like bold coffees! so be prepared for super strong flavor. delicious "wraps" and breakfasts too.

Visited April 2013
Andover, MN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Indifference”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The scrambled egg sandwich was ok but it seemed like they didn't care if I was there or not. Hardly a personal greeting and then the server brought my food, dropped it off at my table, and left without a word. When I asked for their internet password they acted like I was about to steal something. I had to go inside and ask for my bill since the server never returned. With so many other choices in this area I will not return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
coqui2q, Owner at Twin City Coffee House, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience! If you would like to come I please ask for me and we can talk .
Thanks

Theresa Calpano
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“Awesome coffee and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We returned to Twin City Coffee House after awesome food during a previous trip in Feb of 2011! I'm vegan and my husband and mother are not and they had lots of options for all of us. You HAVE to try their lentil side salad - seriously it's so good and they even told us how they make it so we can try it at home. They have so many options including Ezekial bread and soy milk for drinks. They make tasty and strong iced lattes. You can't miss it, typical island style - no one moves super quick but truthfully that's why I go to St. Croix I love the laid back pace and being on "island time"! Can't wait to go back on our trip in July of 2014!

• Visited January 2013