“Lolita is now closed” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“Lolita is now closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Food was always good, but this place is now a bar and grill. Too bad as the smoothies, while expensive, were good as we're the raw food wraps. I have not tried the new place, but the food has more of a local flavor.

Visited December 2013

McLean, Virginia
“Very sad they were not open”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My dad and I enjoy eating at restaurants where there are plenty of healthy options. This place is a must-eat when we are in St. Croix, but we were so sad to see that they were closed until some time soon. We definitely missed eating at Lalita and when we return next year a bit later we hope to find it open!

• Visited October 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent Vegan/Vegetarian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped in here for a light bite and had a GREAT meal. I had the Beet Lasagna and Lisa had the freshest Carrot Soup ever. The House Fruit Smoothies were Superb. It's located in the Kalima Health Center and has a nice open air atmosphere. We highly recommend this place a stop when walking around Christiansted.

• Visited July 2013
Union, MO
“Vegetarian's Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I ate there almost every day for the week I was in St. Croix. I'm big into juicing and raw food and was so pleased with each experience. Everything is made fresh as you order. The raw lasagna was awesome and my favorite is the nut burger wrap. You can call ahead and grab it to go on your day trip or eat in the hidden treasure of the tropical courtyard, complete with a beautiful water fountain. A very peaceful place with great energy.

Visited June 2013
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
“Yummy fresh juices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I am a raw, vegan juice-loving girl (in that I am not actually raw or vegan, or even vegetarian, but i LOVE the raw juicing thing, and consider myself a wannabe connoisseur), and was so thrilled to find this place on St. Croix. Everything was excellent, tasty, fresh and delicious. You don't miss the meat or the dairy. Beautiful patio, sort of a secret garden type atmosphere. Weird bathroom set up though-- you have to get a key from the bar. Great iced teas and smoothies. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013