“Awesome” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Leesville, Louisiana
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The food and drinks here were wonderful. It was pretty expensive but it was worth it. We ordered the surf and turf and really enjoyed it, the lobster was fresh and meaty. The steak said 8 oz on the menu but they were bigger than 8 oz for sure! Do try this place at least once!

Visited May 2014

80% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

If you're on St Croix go to Duggan's Reef, simple as that. Food is great and the water is literally washing up under the deck you dine on.

Visited April 2014
Bronx, New York
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We came across Duggan's Reef randomly looking for some place to eat and we were glad we did. The food was delicious and the staff was incredibly polite and accommodating considering we did not have a reservation. The atmosphere was was nice and the sounds of the waves with a nice meal on our last night in St. Croix was the perfect way to end a great vacation.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saugerties, New York
“Only good part was the view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went there for my wife's birthday. Made reservations for 6 people. When my wife and I arrived, we just sat there. No one, I mean no one greeted us. We were the first ones to arrive. I had to go ask someone if we could find a table. I was told the owner would be right with us. This was the gentleman talking with some people right in front of us. Never even acknowledged us. Never even said Hi. We sat there for 15 minutes. I ended up interrupting him and asked if we could get the corner table. He said he was waiting on someone that made reservations for that table. It was us! He then stated oh, I just saw the two of you. Like two of us didn't really matter. Once we seated, the drinks from the bar were good. My wife had the lobster. A bit pricey for anywhere. She also ordered a baked potato and asparagus and got mashed potato's with broccoli. I had the fried chicken. Honestly KFC was better. Portion very small. The waitress was Very nice. Pleasant and was very attentive to us, apologized for the mix up. She even brought out a candle in our dessert so we could sing Happy Birthday. If it wasn't for the owner being so rude, this would have been an excellent rating, even with the price of the food. My wife had her lobster for her birthday so she was happy. The restaurant was right on the water and what a beautiful view.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Erie PA
“Good Food, pleasant relaxing dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Good food, wait staff very friendly provided suggestions for menu as well as things to do on St. Croix

Visited April 2014