The resort is lovely. I went for business and I must say the staff service was mixed. The gentleman who drove the golf carts Ronan I think his name was so young with customer service beyond his years yet the front desk was below average. The restaurant staff was amazing and the food delicious. I like the setting of the rooms and the view is so welcoming and relaxing. I would definitely recommend. You do need to rent a car as there is nothing close by and the taxi can be very costly . I also used the conference room which was great and again the staff was very accommodating. Thinking back I did not notice any children there but the rooms have a suite setting and kitchen amenities so I believe they welcome families.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel St. Croix
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Resort
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.