My other half and I stayed here for a week over Xmas - arriving Xmas Eve and leaving 29/12. We had read the reviews previously and to be honest, did not know what to expect as not all of them were glowing to say the least. To our delight, we were upgraded to a sea facing room, the room was spacious, clean and pretty gorgeous. Wonderful walk in shower, coffee making facilities and huge bed which I almost disappeared in!
The facilities were great for what we needed, we hired a car which I think is a must as the place is pretty remote ( hardly any kids either) , and just used the hotel for relaxing.
My only gripe - the service in the bar and restaurants took forever - so we ended up
bypassing the waitresses and ordering straight from the bar. Needs must when one is thirsty.
All in all - a pretty fabulous time.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel St. Croix
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Resort
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.