This place is beautiful! The rooms were so well done and spacious and clean. We did not see any bugs in our room! Contrary to what people have said in some of these reviews. Look it's on the foot of a rainforest! The Mongoose are cool to watch run around as well as the geckos!
The issue we had was the Lack of amenities. The tennis court had no balls. The lotion was put in our room half full. The good in the restaurants took forever! It was good and expensive but wow how long does a sandwich take?!?! Then the brown sugar for the oatmeal which turned out to be brown ants! Yeah not one of our better memories!
The hike was great but it's dangerous! Without a doubt! If you slip at all it's down the hill you go! That being said its worth the risk to see the tide pools. The ocean and beach were great! The taxis are the biggest rip off!
Be smart rent a car! It's a nice place with nice people but its less than perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel St. Croix
- Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Resort
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.