Sometime the experience is more than about the property. A friend of mine was going on his honeymoon and my wedding gift to them was to pay for the room and taxes for their stay at this resort. I am a platinum elite member and have done this same thing for previous friends as gifts at other Marriott properties. My experience with the management and staff at this hotel has been a lesson in incompetence and frustration. In prperation for the stay 2 weeks in advance I faxed the neccessay form to the hotel. I called an hour later and was told everything was in order. After a few days I had not received a confimation of any sort so I called again. This time I was told nothing was on filr or received. Went through this process again with the same results. Finally I emailed the forms in and actually got a confirmation that everything was set. Today my friend calls me after checking out and tells me they charged the room to his credit card. I call the hotel and I am told the managers are on rounds and there is no one who can help me. it is not over yet but this is where I am now with this but just with this experience I will never stay or recommend this resort to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel St. Croix
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Resort
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa U.S. Virgin Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.