We absolutely loved our stay at the Seven Stars. The rooms were very luxurious and comfortable, the location is perfect, the staff was great and very accommodating. The rooms are all condo suites of varying sizes. We stayed in a studio room, but had the benefit of touring several different 1 and 2 bedroom suites that were gorgeous and would be perfect if traveling with a family. The property is well located. The resort provides transportation to anywhere you want to go in Grace Bay, so there is no need to rent a car. They picked us up at the airport and escorted us to the resort. When you arrive you are greeted with aromatic wash cloths to refresh and are treated like royalty with 1:1 personalized service and a tour of the property. Even though there was some confusion with our room type when we arrived we were nicely accomodated and the issue was worked out smoothly. O'Brien was great in getting this resolved and taking care of our needs. Other staff at the Seven Stars really make the stay. They have a great security staff that attends to the property and is professional but friendly, you really feel that someone is watching over you - in a good way - even though there is really no crime to speak of at this location. The spa staff is great and very flexible to work with you to meet your schedule needs. Franklin was one of the desk staff that throughout our stay gave constant guidance, information about the island and made sure any need we might have was met. Ricky was the breakfast waiter at the onsite restaurant. This man was amazing! They should move him into the concierge position! Each day he took the time to find out a bit about us and make suggestions about places we might want to go that day to site see or that evening for dining or evening relaxation. His suggestions were on point every day! We listened to him chatting with other guests and he truly took the time to get to know each guest and make individualized suggestions that seemed to fit each guest perfectly! He was just great and we really owe the fabulous days we had to him and his suggestions. While the accomodations are wonderful it is the staff that really takes this resort over the top! This was a great stay and we would definitely stay here again. Well worth the money!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales