The location was great, the rooms were clean, comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. We had an ocean view and loved it. The breakfast was also great. The junior rooms lack a desk area where you can sit down to get a few things done (the balcony had a table with two chairs) but then, you're on vacation, and not supposed to be working. Maybe the larger rooms include this. All in all, we are happy with our decision to stay here. We didn't encounter any problems through our stay and found the people to be nice and eager to accommodate any requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales