We have just returned from 8 days, 7 glorious night at the Seven Stars.
They started this off on the right foot. At the airport we had no idea where we were going and when we walked out the door we saw long lines of folks waiting for shuttles. One of ladies asked us what hotel we where with and we told them the Seven Stars. She said oh, he is right here. She waved the professional dressed driver over, who was waiting for us in a Denali. It was so hot and humid but he had ice cold air condition blowing and comfortable leather seats. We felt like VIP's. They loaded us up and swept us away, no waiting, and no lines. It was great!
The hotel is magnificent and offered such incredible service. The people that worked there would go over and above to accommodate. It was so lovely that it was so hard to drag ourselves away from the hotel. It was wonderful just to sit by the pool and be waited on hand and foot. It was so hot and humid, but you could just jump into the pool for a quick cool down or go swimming in the #1 rated beach in the world Grace Bay. After beautiful walks on the beach we couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of the hotel. Bed was just like those heavenly beds that you can easily snuggle in at night. Rooms were so clean and well maintained. You could tell that the staff really takes pride in how the hotel looks. Our room was a one bedroom so it was a little small compared to most US hotels. We did see the two bedroom suites and they were great. We will probably get one of those next time because of the full kitchen. Our room had a small kitchenette however it was perfect for the two of us.
The pool is lovely, with beautiful cabanas available for guest to sit and relax. Nice bar with Island music playing in the background was a nice touch. The pool attendants were wonderful, laying out towels for us. It was very quiet week at the hotel so while we were at the pool so we didn't get any sorbet or any treats like some of the other reviews mentioned. We were not worried about it.
There are some good restaurants in the area that are within walking distance.
They said that September is usually a quiet month since all the kids go back to school and of course it is hurricane season. We barely missed Ike so we were very lucky. They were hit hard but they were back up and running within three days. You just roll the dice when you go during hurricane season.
Overall I would say this is probably one of the best hotels we have stayed in while on holiday. It is a great place if you want to feel spoiled and pampered while you are there.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Hotel
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.