I will start by saying when we vacation we almost always pick 2 different resorts to try on our stay. We start at the least expensive and end at the more exclusive. The first 4 days were spent at club med; which I will review later. My husband and 24 year old daughter were on this vacation;we were there the week of Jan. 5th. From the time we walked into seven with the welcome cool scented towel, to the complimentary rum punch,they had me. The property is stunning, rooms spacious and beautiful,staff very helpful. We had a garden view 2 bedroom.We tried to upgrade to an ocean view and had they been able to accommodate that everything would have been perfect about the room. We only had a few issues that were very annoying. Our room was located next to the linen loading area, and every morning at 6:30, 7am there was so much noise that it woke us up; lasted for an hour and our bed made a loud noise whenever you turned over, think it was the wheels on the bed..It also would have been nice to have a small table and chairs on the balcony to sit at in the morning to have coffee. The other was my daughter forgot she still had her club med band on her wrist and while she was at the pool staff harassed her about it and embarrassed her. They insisted on cutting it off her wrist right there and threw it away, even though she told them she wanted to keep it as a reminder of her trip. Sevens restaurant was expensive and the food was ok. I had an amazing tuna wrap at the beach grill however; 45.00 dollars for one tuna wrap and drink no matter how good is over priced. In short I think this is a great resort, The beach was beautiful, it had all of the water sports we wanted and the beach staff were so very helpful getting us up on the paddle board and bringing around samples of strawberry banana smoothies! A great way to end our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales