Just returned from a 10 day vacation at this property. Went with a girlfriend & had the most relaxing time ever. The people are the most friendly...the property is as clean as it is beautiful. Spend the extra money in the off season....for the ocean front room.....as the afternoons are very very hot!! While we were the only two females at the resort NOT on our honeymoon...we still have a great time. Very quiet. The water is clear clear clear.....the breakfast included in your room rate is very very good....never once did we get tired of going down each morning to greet the extremely friendly staff at the breakfast Buffett. While this particular area...grace bay is very expensive...bring your CASH.....taxi drivers take cash only....and on that note you need to know that taxi rides charge per person. Ask before you leave the cost...they will quote you one way...so make sure you ask for price round trip. For example if you go the Da Conch shack....the food is the BEST but the round trip ride is 33.00 each person.....the ride was nearly as much as the meal & drinks!! The property condos have full kitchens....take advantage of the grocery store just two blocks away...while the prices are island prices...the selection is great! This property is great for couples for sure!! We did run into many honeymooners!! Oh yes and do go to the Spa.....fabulous!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales