Enjoyed our stay at Seven Stars.
Service was good. Food was good. Beach was awesome. Grounds were well kept. Rooms were kept very clean. They even brought us water every day. My only regret is that we didn't get an Ocean View. We had a garden view, which was still nice.
The only complaint I have is regarding the $200 credit. We budgeted our stay so we only spent a certain amount of money per day at the hotel. At the end, our total was $201 - thinking that I had to pay $1. Turns out that there are some fees (that the hotel doesn't cover). So in reality, we only used $120 of our credit and paid $75 in fees. It's hard to explain, but had I known we had more credit left, we would've done more things at the resort! The bills they send to the room do not differentiate how much credit is left and how much are the fees. My stomach would've loved some more calamari or pizza!!
We were there for 4.5 days. The next time we're there, I would love to stay for at LEAST 9 days. I would also recommend a car rental. Just remember to "THINK LEFT". If you are looking at several different hotels in the area, stop looking and book this one with an ocean view. You probably want to be above 4th or 5th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales