My husband and I and our 18 month old baby, visited Turks and Caicos the first week in August. This island is absolutely awesome. We switched from a different hotel which wasnt very child friendly. The concierge at the Seven Stars helped us move our belongings and provide us with a room within minutes. We were very impressed with the quick service. Thank you once again for the refreshing fruit drink that we were given once we checked in.
The room was very well appointed. Ocean view, 2 bedroom suite with 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, washer and dryer, spacious living/dining area and huge porch overlooking the pool. Housekeeping always had our room in perfect condition. The view is breathtaking. Definitely worth the money.
The pool facility is large and clean and the grounds are very well maintained. The best part was the stay was the spotless beach and white sand.
Restaurants and huge supermarket within walking distance.
The only reason I will not give this resort a 5 star is because the lady at the spa was the only one working that day and I had to keep on speaking to her throughout my 1 hour massage to keep her from falling asleep!!! She must have been overworked and tired from running the spa on her own that day, but hey I am paying big bucks here...
No night life or any major excursions. Great vacation for people seeking to strictly relax on the beach.
Airport is tiny. Bring along food and reading material and a chair to sit on. Of course dont forget the umbrella in case it rains because the plane doesnt pull up to the terminal. You have to walk to the plane.
Great place otherwise! Perfect vacation spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales