Overall, we had a fantastic trip. The island is the most clean, friendly, beautiful caribbean island we have visited. However, the island itself is what has us coming back again in 2014. I would recommend Seven Stars but was not so impressed that we would unequivocally stay again on our next trip. We have chosen another resort for our upcoming trip.
Our first room was an ocean front suite and certainly not worth the price. Our room was an ocean front junior suite but it was located on the side of the building so you could hardly see the ocean but there was an expansive view of the vacant lot next door. I was nearly in tears after the indifference we were treated with when we asked to be moved rooms because we weren't pleased with our first room. We stayed in our room for one night and were upset by the overpriced deceptively described room. After we asked to check out, we were downgraded to a garden view suite which we much preferred.
The beach is the best I have ever visited. The sand is perfect, the water is clear, and there was never a bit of trash or debris. We never had any trouble finding chairs.
The child care is great. My 2 young children truly enjoyed the Kiddie Shack. The staff was warm, friendly and fun.
Seven restaurant has great food and great service. However, it was nearly empty all three times we ate there. I am always a bit suspicious of an empty restaurant, especially in high season.
We enjoyed breakfast at Seven each morning. We enjoyed the outdoor seating, friendly service and food. The staff greeted us by name each morning.
The resort is pristinely clean. There is always someone working on keeping the resort clean; we saw employees painting curbs and combing the beach on several occasions. Housekeeping left our room in perfect condition.
Be prepared to spend a lot of money. Everything is expensive, and then insanely expensive when the tax and service charge are added. For example, I believe we paid around $18 for smoothies at the beach bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales