Seven Stars went above and beyond our expectations for our honeymoon!
We were impressed as soon as we met the greeter at the airport from Seven Stars that helped us with your bags and getting a taxi. Once we got to Seven Stars we were in awe of how beautiful and clean it was. They greeted us with many smiles and a wonderful rum punch. We were given a tour of the resort and then taken to our room. We initally booked an ocean view Jr. Suite. I remember when our tour guide opened the door I was in shock. We received a complimentary upgrade to an oceanview 1 bedroom suite that overlooked the pool and the ocean, it was breathtaking! Also, a complimentary bottle of merlot to start off our honeymoon celebration! We even sat on our balcony for an entire afternoon one day enjoying our gorgeous views! We loved loved loved our room and deserves more then 5 stars!
We stayed 5 nights and enjoyed dinner at Seven the first night there which was our favorite restaurant we went to on the island. Very delicious food and beautiful atmosphere. We enjoyed every day laying by the pool and also on the beach and never had a problem finding chairs. I wish we would have explored the island of Turks and Caicos more but we felt very comfortable/relaxed staying on the resort grounds all day long. The views of Grace Bay are incredible here! My husband and myself enjoyed many cocktails lounging on the chairs every day relaxing to picturesque turquoise waters of Grace Bay. I know there are many reviews about how pricey the drinks and food were but they were very delicious and worth every penny. We enjoyed lunch a few times at the Sand Dollar and also at the beachfront restaurant for dinner. We did take advantage of the grocery store (which is very clean and easy walking distance) to get water and a few snacks for the room.
The staff was wonderful at Seven Stars as well. I wish I remembered everyones name that helped us but not one person did not help without a smile. They always made sure you were enjoying your time and willing to help in anyway. I enjoyed that housekeeping came to the room twice a day to clean and did a great job! We also took advantage of paddle boarding one morning along Grace Bay, which was offered free from the resort which we loved! We also did a couples massage at the spa which I highly recommened for all couples! I had one of the best massages that I can remember. Both massage therapists were very professional and kind, we were tempted to get one every day!
I really must say it was the best vacation we have every been on and my Husband and I area already planning our next trip back. Thank you Seven Stars and the staff for making our stay so wonderful and wish we were still there now enjoying your lovely resort!!! My dream honeymoon was always to go to the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos and your resort made it so special for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales