Just traveled back to our favourite destination and resort again last month and always in awe every time we get there but a few new touches made our stay even more special. The clever team at Seven Stars have extended their beautiful deck area to include an adult quiet section with beautiful loungers and beds that overlook the gorgeous turquoise grace bay by day and can transform into a lovely spot for a special dinner or wedding or event at any time. Hope to marry off our last daughter there some day! They were also installing a small hot tub while we were there and so hope we can give it a go on our next visit. Also had the chance to eat at "Seven" for breakfast and dinner and were thoroughly impressed. The continental breakfast was great and even offered bacon/eggs/sausages, not just cold options, all for $15 and Beatrice's smile will get your day off to a good start! Dinner was equally lovely, ravioli to die for, steak was delicious, fresh desserts and a good selection of wine and all overseen by the wonderful Alan...Also had a chance to go out on the Seven Stars boat for an afternoon this time, which was amazing, snorkelling and a trip to iguana island made for a great afternoon. Seven Stars just keeps getting better with every visit, the staff and management are terrific, special mention to Lila, Upul, Asitha,Delano,Larrica, Kirkwood, James and so many more....Thanks Yngrit for all your help, we are always treated like gold and that too is what keeps us coming back! See you in Jan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales