Last minute decision to go away and actually booked through Jet Blue Vacations. Seven Stars was one of the few options and we were very pleased with the result.
We found out during our stay that the hotel rooms are actually owned by individuals. The room was absolutely prestine and very large with a lovely balcony. We chose a garden view because we stayed on the beach he entire day. It probably wasn't a lot more to upgrade to ocean view this time of year but we were happy with our room so stayed.
We ate at hotel restaurant the first night because there was a large storm that wiped power out for the entire island, but hotel had a backup generator and the hotel was still able to use their kitchen. The food was delicious however, in fact much better then other carribean hotel restaurants we have eaten at before. They ran some good off season specials making it relativity affordable compared to other options.
Breakfast, which is included, is great and plentiful.
The beach is perfect. Literally perfect. Clear calm water and a sandy white beach. We did not make it out to snorkel because we were so content laying on the beach but heard great things.
They have a water cooler, ice and cups for you and you can have as much as you would like so no need to stock up on bottled water.
Also no need to rent a car. Nothing to see and you can cab it anywhere you need to go. We rented biked through hotel and that was a nice way to see the small town there was.
If you are looking for a beatiful island. This is number one and this hotel was incredibly luxurious but still felt low key and relaxed. Defintely reccomend!
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Hotel
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.