“wonderful getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Dix Hills, New York
“wonderful getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We just came back on Sept 20 2012 and we stayed in an ocean front junior suite, which wasn't so junior. We had a kitchenette and a huge bathroom with separate room for toilet & bidet. We had a very nice balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. Their complimentary breakfast was good also. The people were very helpful in planning our excursions.

1,175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (402)
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I know it sounds like a line but my wife and I have travelled "a lot" and this is the first time I have ever felt the desire to sit down and write a review on this web site even though I use it extensively as a reference point anytime we travel. This was the first trip for my wife and I to T&C and first time we travelled without using a travel agent. Booked online for 5 days/4 nights from 9/17 thru 9/21 on their web site and received immediate replies to three or four email questions I had before arriving. We stayed in a penthouse suite that was absolutely gorgeous and the view from our two balconies was one of a kind. The TV reception was "fuzzy" but maintenance was prompt and the problem was the result of a rain storm they had just a day or so before we arrived that affected the feed to our entire building we were in, not just our room so we just put up with it as it was since we were not there for the TV viewing anyway. The staff all the way down to the landscaping crew were unbelievably friendly and sincerely seemed to care if we were enjoying our stay. When we told one of the pool staff how much we loved the area he said "I love it and I live here" so that should tell you something. My wife talked me in to having a couples massage (my first massage ever) and I am hooked. It was worth every minute. Rode bikes to the shopping district and spent a lot of time at the pool and beach both of which were immaculately maintained. The water is breathtaking and the beach was white sand from the moment you stepped on the beach as far out as you could go. Not one piece of seaweed or debris to be found. The grounds were the cleanest we have seen anywere we have been. The price is a bit high for food and drink even from the market up the street but that can't be helped since they have to import everything. We would return to this resort in a second (we intend to the very next chance we get). It was 5 days of heaven. For a couple that has been married for 24 years we felt as young and in love as the several newlyweds we encountered staying at the same resort. Thank you Seven Stars for an experince we will never forget. Tony and Lisa P. room 1701!!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We honeymooned in September 2012 at Seven Stars and got the oceanview suite for a week. We were met at the airport by a representative and directed to a taxi that took us to the hotel which was @ 10 minutes away. We were greeted at the hotel with a nice drink and cold towel. We were quickly checked in, our bags taken to our room and got a quick but good tour of the property. When we got into the room, we were even happier than we expected. Luxury everywhere - 2 bathrooms, shower, tub, large terrace and an unmatched view of Grace Bay. Pictures don't begin to explain. The beach is clean and the water crystal clear. The pool is big and no issues with not having enough chairs. The kitchen had high quality appliances, flat screen tv in living room and bedroom. The resort staff was excellent and room was kept spotless for us. The hotel is located pretty much where you want to be in Provo - walking distance to several restaurants, casino and gift shops. Outside of this area, there are some other nice places, but there are a lot of unfinished buildings and undeveloped lots on the rest of the island. Not too much reason to leave the area. There is also a grocery store a short walk from the hotel - you may want to use it for lunches because food is pretty expensive in Provo. For anyone headed to Turks and Caicos, I would not hesitate to recommend Seven Stars

Room Tip: Get an ocean view. Don't want to miss out on this. Any of the three buildings are great.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights at this wonderful, clean and upscale resort on Turks & Caicos. Turks and Caicos was recommended by my husband's dental hygenist, and our travel agent did the research and booked this resort for us. Having not known anyone to stay there before, we were a little apprehensive, but it went above and beyond our expectations. The staff was friendly and attentive, the room was beautiful, clean and upscale and the location was central to all the shopping and restaurants. We went during down season (September-October), so there were not many people there, which was right up our alley. I highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting to have a great time, great restaurants and an amazing beach area.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a beach front. The extra money is totally worth the view!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I just returned from Seven Stars after being there a week to celebrate our anniversary. I had booked an ocean front premier 1 bedroom room. We were given a gorgeous and huge 1 bedroom but it was on the first floor facing the pool and honestly I couldn't even see the ocean. I told them I wanted to see that beautiful ocean so the next day we were able to move to the center building on the 6th floor. Views were gorgeous!! The staff at this resort are by far the friendliest and nicest of anywhere I have ever been. My husband and travel alot and they have truly exceeded any place I've even been! The rooms are beautiful and spotless and the full kitchen was nicely stocked. Housekeeping came back and asked me how everything was... it was perfect! The pool and grounds are gorgeous and Grace Bay Beach is truly amazing. I had a massage with Carla and it was one of the best I have ever had. The continental breakfast was good and the food at the Deck was yummy. Loved the rum punch there too! You will not regret staying here. I am planning to return next fall.

Room Tip: The corner suites are very spacious.
northern va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

i need to write a longer review but have been delayed in writing it for so long so let me at least write a quick review while i remember :)

i went in late july and had an amazing time.

1) i love turks and caicos... it was my first time and amazing.
2) staff is amazing, everyone is very friendly and attentive; they make you feel at home and don't give off the overly friendly fake niceness that many hotels do
3) as many ppl said in the posts, it's very clean, very well kept hotel
4) breakfast was delicious with both hot and cold items; wait staff was very nice and attentive
5) salt water pool is really nice because it's very big and i wondered what the big deal was with the pool before i went but it really is nice not having the chlorine smell of a regular pool. we went to GBC for lunch and a swim one night cause we knew some ppl staying there and GBC pool was too small. it looked prettier but felt like it was more for show whereas SS was just so spacious and nice
6) beach access is so close to the hotel and SS's beach area is very nice and spacious
7) bbq buffet was fun and beautiful at sunset.. great photo opp. food wasn't amazing but it was more for the ambiance.
8) booked island vibes through the hotel and had a great time!!
9) got a facial at the spa and it was one of the best facials ive had and i live in ny where we have many luxurious spas!

we couldn't decide between GBC and SS and so glad we chose SS. we checked out GBC and although the infinity bar was really nice and the hotel had more of a "sexy" feel it's a really large property and seems like quality of rooms really varies greatly based on which section you stay at etc. we got a great rate at SS and just had an amazing time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Just returned from our trip to Turks and Caicos Islands (Provo) and this was by far one of the best vacations we have ever had. This was greatly in part to our stay at this wonderful resort. The place/grounds is beautiful...the staff members are simply wonderful (special mention to Doil) and it was great seeing the owners of the resort greeting their guests AND workers everyday! We are already planning our next visit there, hopefully this time I can get to have my dinner on the beach that the hotel had so graciouly arranged but had gotten cancelled because of strong rain.
Visitors to this resort will not be dissapointed...the rooms...the decor (OMG) the views!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view is a must!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Stars Resort? Share your experiences!