My husband, son, daughter, and I just returned from a perfect stay at Seven Stars. We have had the opportunity to stay at this amazing resort 3 times within the last 12 months. I cannot wait to return. The staff was wonderful, the beach spectacular, the water perfect and I was surprised by how nice the air temperature was during July. Since our last stay in February, the breakfast has definitely changed - it was delicious (I already miss the mushrooms and tomatoes). There were a lot more options, and a lot of protein oselectins. The only bad part about SS is having to leave. Thank you to everyone at SS for a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales