“Luv this place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
New York City, New York
“Luv this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Beautiful Resort on beautiful beach. The rooms (viewed two, my original booked 1 Bedroom suite and the upgrade to a ocean view studio) were large clean and nicely decorated. Mini Kitchen well stocked with anything you would need to cook, did not utilize much but the coffee machine and espresso machine, all modern appliances.
Resort grounds were meticulously manicured daily during my stay.
Sunday Beach BBQ was pricey but very romantic, and worth the picturesque views
while eating on the beach with the band playing.
Beach activities are handled by some of the nicest guys, which only enhances your stay.
The beach in front of the hotel is drop dead gorgeous, as is the whole beach strip of Grace Bay. Pool area was nice and very quiet if thats what you like, ultra relaxing. I prefer
a bit more activity at the pool ie. music instead of reading, but I did spend majority of the time on the gorgeous beach. Had a bucket of shrimp and a few drinks by the pool, service wasn't super swift but in step with the caribbean, besides the shrimp were well worth the 15 minute wait.
Thumbs up to all the staff, all were friendly and helpful, front desk and concierge were extremely helpful with reservations for restaurants and activities. The "Seven " restaurant
room service was served in a timely fashion, food was good and still hot !
Overall vacation was great, enhanced by the resort and its staff. Will return soon

PS-Bring bug spray if you use there Business Center computer, Caribbean mosquitos love fresh blood!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (470)
Timmins,Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

This was our first visit to Turks and did not stay at the Seven stars but chose to have our 25th anniversary dinner at Seven with cocktails on the Deck with the sunset view....our waiter KIRKWOOD was the very best....took the time to take pictures of our special evening and was just a delight ! On our next visit we will definitely stay here, we have met people who were staying at this resort and said the service was exceptional !!! It's in a super great location!

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Look NO further! My husband and I just came back from an Anniversary trip here. 7 stars the THE Hotel to stay at! I did all my research and was between this hotel, the Regent Palms & Grace Bay. First off, T&C is AMAZING. Breathtaking, the nicest beach you can fathom. I've been ALL over the caribbean, mexico, the pacific, etc, and truly this is the nicest beach. It's the most crystal blue, calm blue waters you can imagine. The beach is powdery smooth sand, feels like baby powder.
It was 80+ everyday , and there is very little rain there. it sprinkled 2 mornings, but quickly the sun came out and it was perfect.
Seven Stars resort is perfection! The resort is pretty new, and you can tell its still so spanking new!! Everything is clean and shiny, and the grounds are meticulously kept!!
Our room exceeded my expectations. We had a 1 bedroom suite ocean front and it was clean, spacious, (VERY SPACIOUS) And comfortable. 2 bathrooms, a dining area, a kitchen, a living room, a washer and dryer. an enormous balcony!! The rooms are very clean & the beds are SO comfy! The cleaning staff did a great job and was there sometimes 2x a day if we wanted.
They give you absolutely EVERYTHING you might need. espresso machine, wine glasses, china, cutting boards, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, dish detergent, laundry detergent, really nice makeup mirror, hair dryer. They use L Occitane products (SO DONT BRING ANY SHAMPOO OR SOAP, these products are so nice!!!) . The shower was so nice, nice jacuzzi tub.
its just a really nice set up, ideally you can stay in your room for a week without leaving!
The hotel is the closest of all the hotels to the grocery store. It's a really nice store. something like you would find in the states. Clean, all fresh fruit, veggies, wine! etc!
We got a case of water, wine, cheese, crackers,. cookies! Great snacks for in between meals. its so close you can go every day if you need to.We even got pool and beach floats there.
The Seven Stars breakfast is continental, not huge, but enough. fruit, breads, pastries and yogurt. I would of liked a few more items to be included, but it served its purpose. One morning I did order a hot breakfast, and it was 'ok'.
The lunch by the pool is good, but VERY pricy. I pretty much ordered from the pool bar everyday and it was so $ but it's convenient. They make nice pina colodas : )
Lunch by the pool is burgers, sandwiches, salads. basic stuff. but pretty decent.
Out by the pool on SAT AND THURS nights is a band. they play really nice music, and people are out there having cocktails ,dancing, having tapas.
its just a really nice vibe. I sat on my balcony and could hear perfectly~
Sunday nights , they have an outdoor BBQ bonfire on the beach for dinner. It was really nice. I am vegetarian and there was not alot of options at the bbq, but was a nice experience. So as for restaurants, heres what we did:
Bonfire dinner on the beach, Hotel restaurant - SEVEN, really good food! Lots of people from all over the island were coming there for dinner.
Bella Luna, Italian restaurant, Walking distance from hotel. (literally make a right out of hotel and its across the street!) Really good food (coming from an Italian NY'er, I don't say that too often on Vacation : ) Magnolia, COCO BISTRO, which I felt it was the #1 restaurant on the whole island. You must make a reservation the night you arrive bc it fills up quick!!! Beautiful scenery, ambiance, delish food., def a must go to : )
Bagatelle in the Ganseevoort. Great for ambiance, cocktails and people watching. Def a 'trendy' hotel. I have been to the other Gansevoorts many times and it's a nice vibe, but I am not interested in the boutique hotel for a long stay. if you are Starving-- skip it. small portions and pricy. But a nice stop for cocktails.

I also heard Vix was really good, and Opus. These are the 2 we didnt get to, but I wanted to try .
For lunch , try hemingways, really nice spot over the water.

The hotel has bikes you can take, first come first serve, the BEST Thing we did, was wake up everyday and explore the island by bike.There is a beautiful , quiet beach, called Leeward., We were the Only people there almost everyday.
We would spend a few hours then head back. it was so serene and peaceful .The whole island can be explored on bikes, its relatively small. theres alot of good restaurants. the island is so safe. You know how some caribbean places, you feel like a tourist and you are hounded to buy stuff, this wasnt like that AT ALL!!!

We went to the spa at our hotel, it was 'ok' , nothing spectacular. We were advised to go to the spa at the Regent Palms, and it was WORTH IT!!!!
You can bike there. It is like this outdoor zen place, it was so nice, the massages were amazing!! If you can go, I def recommend : )

We explored a few of the other hotels, (grace bay, regent palms, gansevoort, beaches , and the hotels are all REALLY nice, but i still think 7 stars was the best. it was the newest and cleanest and local to everything! The pool area is so nice with comfy lounge chairs, we never had to fight for a seat. When I stopped at the Regent Palms, a group of guests told me to never stay there. Said they had to set their alarm to get chairs by the pool. The pool was so crowded, and loud. I was happy we did not book there.

At Seven Stars, there were cabanas (first come first servce) and also chairs and umbrellas on the beach. They have activities like paddle boarding,
sail boats, kayaking, snorkeling that are NO extra charge. all included,
It's def a PRICY island. I would say more so than some other places, like a chocolate bar was 8$, and a soda can is 6$, a pina colada 14$, etc, but i feel like that has to be expected on vacation. Dinner for 2 people each night was never under $200. (for one cocktail, appetizer and entree) .
Taxis are readily available to go anywhere you need. The downfall of this Island is there absolutely awful airport. It has not kept up with the tourism and can barely accommodate the flights. It's so slow, small & hot. There are very limited seats, hardly anything to eat. Be prepared, pack yourself snacks.
If I have to give one complaint, it was on the service. Unfortunately I found ALL over the island a very apathetic attitude. Anyone who we encountered, as far as staff, taxi drivers, waiters, etc, was so not interested in helping or even being at their jobs. I did feel on a few occasions that simply asking a question was putting someone out. I felt it all over the island, not just at the resort. I enjoyed the resort so much, I overlook it, but I ordered the SAME exact drink from the waiter by the pool EVERY single day, multpiple times a day, and he still acted like it was the first time he saw me. The front desk was often apathetic as well. Not rude, just lackluster.
All in All Seven Stars was the perfect resort! . We will definitely be going back!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the 1 bedroom Suite if you can. It's so worth it.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband and I celebrated our 33rd Anniversary while we were away. Seven Stars was the perfect place to find some needed rest and relaxation. Our oceanfront room was a beautiful 1st floor apartment/with easy access to the gardens and beach. The staff was courteous and solved any problem efficiently and quickly. My husband enjoyed a wonderful massage. The grocery store was across the street. We enjoyed purchasing some things and bringing them back to our room. The water is amazing in Turks/the color of pure teal and the ocean floor is clean. You should note that restaurants, in general., are not air conditioned as in the USA. I found the dinners delicioius but the temperature uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Oceanfront/ground floor -- very quiet and easy access to beach
New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The Hotel and Room where BEAUTIFUL. However, the service was horrible all around. The hotel did not live up to it's seven stars name.

Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I made a posting on the Royal West Indies on the honeymoon my wife and I were just on in Turks and Caicos. We spent 4 days there and 4 days at the Seven Stars.

If you want the low down on what I thought of the that place check out my review on their page.

My wife and I cabbed it over to Seven Stars from the Royal West Indies…its not that bad of a walk but when you got luggage you gotta cab it. When we got there we were offered the same juice we were at the Royal West Indies…aaaaand then homegirl busted out with some Bambarra Rum. They didn’t do that at the Royal West Indies! We were then told that are room would be ready in an hour or so…so we hit up the beach for a nice swim and got some grubbage at the poolside bar. We got some quesadillas and I got a frozen drink called a Frozen Limey….holy crap that stuff was awesome. I ordered the same thing a few days later and asked for it with rum….holy crap that stuff was awesome…then I got the bill…..holy crap that was not awesome! They added about 13 bucks to each one I ordered. From that point on I ordered them without the booze and loaded mine up with the Rum I had in the room. We then headed up to the room when they told us it was done. When we walked in we could tell right away the difference in quality from the Royal West Indies. I’m not a big person on spending extra money for more bling but maaan was the room a lot nicer. We didn’t get the size of the room I was trying to since it was booked up so we booked up the Junior Suite Ocean Front…its got a furnished balcony which was pretty cool. The view wasn’t that great. We were in room 3207. The view was pretty much of the pool in front of us with the Ocean to the left. I'm sure if you call before you go out there they will try to get you a better view. The room was really nice…bed was really big and comfortable and the amenities and furnishings seemed relatively new. From what I remember there wasn't a stove and oven but there was a fridge, microwave, and a espresso machine...yeah that's how they roll...they had an espresso machine in the room. The service at the resort was a lot better than at the Royal West Indies…weird how people smiling and asking how you are doing makes such a big difference. Location wise this place was at the heart of beach….more central than RWI. The resorts around it were a lot newer and we were closer to the little strip malls that had shopping venues and cool restaurants to stop by at for lunch. The grocery store was about a five minute walk from the hotel which was also an added bonus....but as I said in my RWI posting it costs about $5 for half a gallon of milk. So you can imagine how expensive groceries are. Just like RWI it seemed like there were a lot of people on their honeymoon….so it was always cool grabbing lunch with a couple we met at the bar by the pool. Speaking of which, the pool was awesome. It is apparently a temperature controlled pool that felt really nice to swim in. My wife got a massage in one of the beachside rooms which she loved. They also have a fitness room that has a good amount of equipment…perfect for the gym rats that feel like they have to workout while on vacation. Overall the stay was great…it didn’t have that much on the Royal West Indies but if you would rather spend about $200 more a night for newer stuff and a better quality of stay then it would be worth it. For me the Royal West Indies won out…the price was a lot better and the view we woke up to every morning was insane. Plus we met some cool peeps while we were staying there that we hung out with the entire trip. But at the end of the day both places met our expectations and when you are on your honeymoon that’s all you can ask for.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
florham park, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Myself and my sixteen year old daughter just returned from a perfect trip to Turks and Caico. Our wonderful beachfront jr suite was ideal with a view that took away every care in the world. We loved the Seven Stars. Every staff member we encountered were wonderful. The service was excellent without being over the top. The hotel is located in a perfect location. A short walk to many restaurants and a gourmet grocery store. While certain things on the island were really expensive (ie 6.50 per gallon of gas) other items were the same price that we pay in New Jersey (ie. salad bar 7.99 per lb, apples 2.99 per pound, bottle of nice wine 15.00, gallon of water 2.09 etc) The continental breakfast that was included was perfect. I had the exact same things I would normally eat at home. We used the gym every morning without having to wait for anything. My daughter is usually a pool person but after this trip she prefers the sea. The water was wonderful. Even I sawm in the ocean 3 to 4 time per day - It was magical! We could not have asked for anything better - we are already trying to figure out when we can return, this time with the entire family. Thank you to Seven Stars and everyone that made our stay fantastic - we truly appreciate it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Seven Stars Resort? Share your experiences!