The website is a complete misrepresentation of the hotel!
The rooms are completely outdated. Still with 1980's colours and designs. The appliances are rusty and old.
The staff are hard to find, and once found are rude and unhelpful. They seem to have had no training.
Although the ocean and beach look appealing. There is lots of sea grass stuck in the sand, that cut up your feet. There are few beach chairs, and the ones that are available are beat up and need to be replaced.
I normally feel very safe in resorts, and do not have to even think about my safety, however I was continuously paranoid about my safety. There is no gate or guard, anyone could walk in. The hotel's maintenance staff do not wear uniforms and therefore could get confused as street guys. After the first night, we saw these maintenance guys YELLING at a guest. How is this acceptable?!?! I've never seen behaviour like this.
We ended up leaving the resort after the first night, because we did not feel comfortable or SAFE at the resort. We found a room at Grace Bay, although it is more money. I would pay more money to feel safe. The beaches at Grace Bay are clean and pristine.
Do NOT stay here, it will be a waste of your money. Spend the extra $$$ at Grace Bay or another resort to feel safe and enjoy the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales